VEGAN HARDLINE

if it doesn't fit in another category, it fits here

VEGAN HARDLINE

Postby VeganHardline » Mar 20, 2010 10:52pm

Vegan Straight Edge is not about food....it's about right...and wrong. Educate yourself at

http://www.veganhardline.blogspot.com
VeganHardline

Re: VEGAN HARDLINE

Postby raspberryrush » Mar 21, 2010 1:54am

What I wouldn't give for a jerking off smiley.
I'm only a social drinker but I smoke crack like a motherfucker.
raspberryrush

Postby VeganHardline » Mar 21, 2010 10:35am

Really? You enjoyed it that thoroughly...it provoked a jerk off session?
VeganHardline

Postby Kevan » Mar 23, 2010 11:23am

no thanks, you can keep your privileged bullshit to yourself.
Kevan

Postby Crystal » Mar 23, 2010 3:11pm

PEACEFUL PROTEST DOESN'T GET THE JOB DONE, SO I WAKE UP FOR THE RALLY, GRAB MY SOYMILK AND MY GUN!!!

Sorry guys. Had to.
Crystal

Postby Jes » Mar 24, 2010 1:30am

Far too often the movement for the total liberation of animals has been reaction based. This can be seem most prominently in the so-called "welfarist" view point as opposed to the abolitionist view point. In the former we see a level of compromise that is flat out insanity but this is what happens when we cater to every human whim. There is some serious speciesism going on in this people pleasing soccer mom style veganism. One thing that has never sat well with me about the welfare pot-luck and meet up crowd is their vegan apathy
Ding
Jes

Postby Kevan » Mar 24, 2010 1:31am

DEY TOOK AWR TOFU!
Kevan

Postby jackie » Mar 24, 2010 12:54pm

If a broiler hen were given the choice between a battery cage or a confinement she will choose freedom every time. If you give a cow the choice of either a factory farm or so-called free range farm they will prefer to live and not be murdered under any pretext.

In vegan hardline we are revolutionary just as a planet stays it's course revolution after revolution so do we keep our strict ethical positions.

That's what I've been saying, man! Finally someone took pen to paper (or keyboard to blog in this case) and actually said this shit!

I like the part you wrote about doctors basically being drug dealers, I never thought about that before! Man, I think I better do something about. That's just the motivation i ve been searching for. Fuck these drug dealing doctors! From now on, my patients are receiving shit from me!

Sorry 90 year old lady that was run over by a car, no more fucking pain medicine for you. Sorry epileptic man, no more seizure medication for you. Sorry stroke victims and heart attack victims and aneurism victims, someone's gotta teach you all how to get over this shit the vegan hardline way!

Stop hiding behind your prescriptions, you fucking drug addicts!
He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.
jackie

Postby screenin4achange » Mar 26, 2010 6:26pm

fools.... this is just embarrassing. this is the #1 reason things like veganism / animal rights aren't taken seriously by the larger part of society. nice job.
screenin4achange

Postby tyler » Mar 28, 2010 4:46pm

fuck this noise. i'm rewatching cosmos and drinking maker's mark. who wants to come over?
makes milwaukee famous.
tyler

Postby raspberryrush » Mar 28, 2010 7:34pm

I'll get the Tecate tallboys and limes. Can we watch the one about the backbone of night?
I'm only a social drinker but I smoke crack like a motherfucker.
raspberryrush

Return to Everything Else